Demonstration Chef - Encore Resort at Reunion
- Expired: November 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Cook 2 to join our team! Are you ready?for an amazing, thrilling, fast paced career in hospitality? Are you looking to enhance your talents and grow in the industry? We have open opportunities to provide you with an amazing future as a part of our team.
Encore Resort at Reunion is the first of its kind in curated resort residences. A private resort community near Disney in Orlando, Encore elevates the vacation rental experience by bridging the gap between hotel and peer-to-peer lodging.
Our Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance, 401k Plan Available, Discounted Hotel rooms, Discount in F&B outlets, Development opportunities, Employee appreciation events, Recognition and Rewards Program, And Many more!
This is an on-call position.
The Demonstration Chef is responsible for preparing and demonstrating at-home meals for guests staying on property. They must adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Gathering all required ingredients to prepare food for an in-home Chef experience. He or She manages all food & beverage cost of goods and inventory used for the specific event. Tracks and documents all product used prior and during the event. Manages and ensures food & beverage quality goals are met through the proper storage, handling, preparation and production of products. He or she assists in ordering and receiving product for chef experience and reports to the executive chef.
- Ensures that all company and local sanitation standards are met in the storage, production and service of all beverages and food product used in the resort and resort home. He or she ensures cleanliness and sanitation standards are met through the effective use of up to date running side work. This position also involves cleaning the kitchen area of the resort home to leave area clean and sanitized. Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Chef
- At least one year of in-home, personal, or private chef experience
- Previous experience as in-home, personal, or private chef
- Proven experience cooking in a home for at least 20 people
- Knowledge and ability to control factors affecting food cost.
- Proven excellence in customer service and experience to interact effectively with guests, all levels of management, associates, both inside and outside the organization.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- The ability to anticipate guest needs, multitask and direct quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong passion for Teaching & Learning.
- Proficiency with general Microsoft Office applications.
- Capable of using independent judgement/solid decision-making skill and ability.
NDM Hospitality Services
Get fresh Demonstration Chef - Encore Resort at Reunion jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.