Coordinator, Human Resources
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Coordinator will complete daily HR administrative tasks to assist the Human Resource Team in achieving success while supporting the business operations. This role supports administrative processes identified within the Human Resources Business Strategy and overall company culture - Win From Within.
- Review of bi-weekly payroll.
- Preparation of new hire welcome packets.
- Coordinate HR business meetings.
- Data entry via HRIS.
- Coordinate pre-employment process.
- Coordination of exit interviews - capture team member feedback for analysis.
- New hire pictures and badge distribution.
- Verification of employment requests.
- Track training acknowledgments.
- Review of new hire on-board set up.
- Assist with HR audits.
- Team Member anniversary report.
- Processing of HR mail and invoices.
- Maintains all company organizational charts.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one year of human resources experience preferred.
- A minimum of two years of an administrative support role.
- High School Diploma.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's site locations.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance
- 401k Plan Available
- Discounted Hotel rooms
- Discount in F&B outlets
- Development opportunities
- Employee appreciation events
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- And Many more!
NDM is a family-owned hospitality business that started in F&B and is now expanding into vacation rentals. We are creating a new sector in hospitality by creating identifiable brands with consistent accommodations, services and amenities within the vacation rental space. Imagine combining the comforts of a vacation home with the experience and consistency of a world class resort. We are a drug free employer.
Great Perks and Benefits - Work with a "Win from within company"
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
NDM Hospitality Services
BusinessView all jobs at NDM Hospitality Services