Hot Shot Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
A hot shot driver is responsible for loading, securing and transporting loads and equipment using a pickup truck and gooseneck trailer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Safely travel to site; load and secure load onto trailer
- Safely deliver secure load
- Ensure load securing equipment is maintained properly
- Understand and comply with company, customer, and health/safety policies, and any other regulations that are required
- Reports any and all incidents immediately
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Performs other duties as directed by management
- Knowledge of load permits and state and federal truck driving regulations
- Knowledge of and ability to safely secure loads for transport
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Must possess organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and handle physically demanding work
- Must be able to communicate using oral and basic written communication
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol screening and participate in the random testing pool
- Must pass a background check and motor vehicle record check
- Arrange for reliable transportation to and from work
The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job operates in an outside environment. The role routinely works in all weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme wind, rain, cold, heat, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work as job duties demand.
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid Driver's License
- Class A or B CDL required
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous winch experience preferred
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ND Energy Services
TravelView all jobs at ND Energy Services