Our client is seeking Structural Engineers in Bozeman, Montana.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering with emphasis in structural engineering.
- Master’s degree in civil/structural engineering highly preferred.
- 3 to 6 years’, minimum, progressive structural engineering experience emphasizing in building design.
- Experience with Revit/BIM and structural analysis software preferred.
- Engineer-in-Training certification required, Professional Engineer certification preferred.
- Team player, long-term vision, can-do attitude.
- Valid driver license and insurable driving record required.
What you'll do:
- Perform technical structural analysis and calculations, prepare construction documents, collaborate and coordinate with clients and project design team members, perform construction administration.
- Design of new building and evaluation/renovation of existing buildings in the K-12 and Higher Education, Municipal/Government, Airport, Hospitality, Industrial, and Multi-Family Housing market sectors.
- Work closely with employee-owner colleagues across engineering disciplines and office locations to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Deliberate mentoring and coaching, project management and business development training, exposure to clients and opportunities to mold your own career path.
- We are looking for individuals interested in being fully engaged in their work and making a difference in the communities they serve.