*During this uncertain time, our client is still actively hiring conducting phone, virtual and in-person interviews*
Top 20 ENR seeking talented Sr. Project Engineers, Assistant Project Managers, and Project Managers in St. Louis, MO.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (i.e. civil, architectural, or construction) or Construction Management.
- 3-8 years of construction experience.
- Design-build project experience a huge plus!
What you'll do:
- Plan, direct, coordinate and budget activities of the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction to ensure the project gets done on time and within budget.
- Estimate and takeoff the project scope, development and management of project cost and schedule of the project; analyze bids made by subcontractors; select and contract subcontractors and prepare the bid proposal for submission to the owner.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Recommend methods, materials and project/site layouts to reduce construction costs based on design needs/capabilities.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses and, depending upon the contractual arrangements, direct or monitor compliance with building and safety codes, other regulations, and requirements set by the project’s insurers.
- Collaborate with project team, owners and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Determine and implement the exact needs of the client; form close relations with the various stakeholders to ensure the key issues of cost, time, quality and client satisfaction can be realized.
- Direct and monitor the progress of construction activities via Project Superintendents and Project Engineers.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining construction documents and processing paperwork; including pay applications, etc.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure quality of construction.Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
NCWNCW is a professional recruiting, staffing, and talent solutions firm. Our team takes a customized approach to careers and workforce management by focusing on the development of our employees, the needs of our clients, and the streamlining of our processes. The NCW team brings two decades of experience to a mixture of industries including Professional Services, Finance, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain.