Our client is seeking a Tax Senior Manager, you can live anywhere in the United States! Competitive pay, benefits, and culture!
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and current CPA license
- 5 -10 years of public accounting experience preferred
- Real estate, affordable housing experience a huge plus!
- 1065 experience
- Must have a strong sense of ownership for delivering high-quality service
- Excellent supervisory, team building, and workflow management skills
- Advanced tax technical and research skills in federal and state taxation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to maintain a calm demeanor in stressful circumstances, be flexible and comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative management environment
- Proficiency with utilizing a professional tax software (Prosystems/Axcess is a plus)
- Provide tax compliance for partnerships and not-for-profits in the affordable housing and community development industry.
- Provide tax compliance for corporations and individuals in various industries.
- Develop client relationships by providing timely and unmatched client service, exceeding client expectations.
- Assist in managing, developing and mentoring professional tax staff.
- Review returns prepared by tax staff of all levels.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities to others, monitoring efforts of tax teams.
- Collaborate with other tax senior managers, principals and partners in workflow management and development of personnel.
- Successfully research complex tax issues, apply findings to projects in a practical manner, and clearly communicate those findings to both clients and internally.
NCWNCW is a professional recruiting, staffing, and talent solutions firm. Our team takes a customized approach to careers and workforce management by focusing on the development of our employees, the needs of our clients, and the streamlining of our processes. The NCW team brings two decades of experience to a mixture of industries including Professional Services, Finance, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain.