NCW Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven PROJECT MANAGER with grit, high integrity, a honed attention to detail, and COMMERCIAL, HEALTHCARE, OR LIFE SCIENCE EXPERIENCE. In addition, we expect that your life outside of work is as important as your career and that you are driven to succeed in both.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Ground up development experience; • Life science or technology industry experience is a plus;
• BS or advanced degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management;
• Individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Day-to-day working proficiency with software applications – Excel, Word, MS-Project, Revu Bluebeam;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organizational skills;
• Detail oriented with independent work ethic;
• Effective as a team member and individually
The Project Manager will work closely on a daily basis with the partners of the firm as well as architects, engineers, contractors, owners and tenant representatives. The position provides exposure to a full range of duties within a fast-growing real estate development and management firm. As such, the position demands a dedicated individual with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, leadership skills, facility with numbers and software applications, good people skills, and the ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently and solve problems.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT