Inside Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with the Inside Sales Team, company Regional Sales Managers, and other members of the sales team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly KPIs.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, specifications, or application
- Present price, credit, and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profitability profiles
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns, and warranty claims
- Provide accurate information regarding the availability of in-stock items
- Obtain accurate information from the production facility related to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increase sales and average order size by executing the sales process and coordinating with the outside sales team.
- Educate customers about terminology, features, and benefits of solution products to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Fill requests for catalogs, information, or samples
- Remain current on consumer preferences for products, packaging, shipping methods, and carriers, and update the system accordingly to allow others to know preferences.
- Remain current on company sales strategies by attending sales meetings, product training, and trade shows.
- Setup and maintain customer files in CRM, MAS 100, and other appropriate software.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Communicate to appropriate personal / management unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products
- Maintain proficiency in using a personal computer, data entry terminal, and other common office equipment and software
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Always present a professional image to customers and outsourced sales professionals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Delivers superior customer service and salesmanship
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation, and good phone skills
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
- Manage time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to multi-task
- Able to perform business math
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Demonstrate understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Superior organizational skills
- Demonstrate success in meeting company goals
- Knowledge of logistics, including carriers, shipping policies, and procedures, including invoicing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MAS 100 distribution software, and Sage CRM
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.
NCWWhy Work Here?
"Great benefits and career growth with a stable nationally recognized company"
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us. NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.