General Production Worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NCW is seeking General Production Workers to join our team in Anderson, IN. Open positions are full-time across all shifts. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining machinery, assembling and inspecting products, assisting in the shipment of items, and adhering to manufacturing safety guidelines and standards.
WHY THIS JOB IS GREAT:
- Great Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Consistent 40-hours per week with oppoortunities to work overtime
- Referral Program
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO: (included but not limited to)
- Assist with setting up, operating, monitoring, and maintaining production line machines
- Assemble and inspects products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Packs completed product and prepares them for shipment
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of material in the plant
- Reports issues or problems with the production to immediate supervisor
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing setting (preferred)
- Exceptionally good eye for details
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Upbeat, energetic, positive mental attitude
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Knowledgeable with use of power tools safely and effectively
- Physically able to lift to up to 30 lbs.
- Physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, lift for long periods of time.
- Understanding and compliance with all company safety and operating procedures and policies
- Valid drivers license or state issued ID
- Willingness to submit to and ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Previouse warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
For more information, please contact Miranda @ (317) 743-2203 or you can apply directly to this post. Thanks in advance for your interest!
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.
NCWWhy Work Here?
"Great benefits and career growth with a stable nationally recognized company"
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us. NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.