Construction Traveling Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a Top ENR contractor, they're seeking talented Superintendents across the country.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 6+ years Superintendent experience.
- Ground-up commercial project experience
- Big Box, multifamily, student housing, self-storage light industrial, distribution, cold-storage, mixed-use, data center, life-science, or retail project experience.
- Looking for “A” players with stable work history.
- Must be willing and able to travel regionally or across the United States depending on project.
- Looking for candidates currently working for a medium or large general contractor.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Attend the post award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning prior to construction
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer in their duties including prompt shipment of materials and permanent equipment, in obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long term interest of the company
- Hold jobsite meetings with project manager and the regional manager
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them constantly informed on job progress, plans, and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Maintain a daily diary to permanently record all significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project
*Competitive salary + bonus, excellent benefits, and additional perks!
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.
ConstructionView all jobs at NCW
Get fresh Traveling Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.