- Posted: over a month ago
NCW is seeking an Industrial Automation Account Manager to take over an existing book of business. The Account Manager is responsible for all business activities associated with customer account support. This position also has the responsibility to create and develop ongoing business relationships, to increase market share and obtain growth.
- Profitably grow sales through proactive management of top strategic accounts
- Presents all capabilities, services, and products to current and prospective customers
- Organize and complete regular training sessions for customers on products
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations; coaching/mentoring experience with less senior staff and peers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, related technical field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ sales experience in industrial environment
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- High level of competency with computer applications
- Clean driving record
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company paid health, vision, dental
- 401(k) Match
- Many more!
BusinessView all jobs at NCW
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?