We at NCW Staffing specialize in Correctional Facility Staffing for the State of California. We are seeking professionals like you to staff at State Prisons all over California. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Traveler's Assistance Stipend is available to qualified applicants.
* Facility is actively searching for a provider with an open schedule.*
Set schedule will be determined upon hire.
- Current LPT license issued by the state of California
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Current BLS card with American Heart Association
- Give a basic level of general behavior and psychiatric nursing care to mentally or developmentally disabled patient/youth
- Conduct daily rounds and monitoring of patient/youth with signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Under general supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Medical Doctor (MD), perform psychiatric nursing procedures, such as administer medications and treatments, including hypodermic injections, take and chart temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiration, and all other basic general procedures within the scope of licensure
- Work with other disciplines as part of Treatment Team in the development of treatment plans and objectives from assessments in providing an overall treatment program for patient/youth
- Assist in the development of group and individual therapy regimens. Act as a provider of group therapy to patient/youth
- Observe patients'/youths' physical condition and behavior, and report significant changes
POSITIONS FILL QUICKLY. APPLY NOW!
To get an immediate interview with the facility, please have the following documents ready;
- Updated Resume with Two Professional References
- BLS with American Heart Association
- Verifiable LPT License #.
- Copy of State ID
Please apply online today or give us a call to discuss details with a Recruiting Specialist, we are happy to help organize your application for the respective position!