Computer Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Computer Product Manager will be responsible for working with our OEM partners, NCS Sales and engineering teams. This individual will support the selection of products that NCS offers to our customers and manage lifecycles. SAP Business One is the ERP system we use to manage our product offering and inventory operations. NCS is also ISO 9001 registered and makes use of an Integrated Management Systems (IMS) to document and control every function of our operations.
The description herein including duties, responsibilities, and required qualifications and experiences characterizes what NCS would require of an individual who has fully grown or matured into the position. However, as an organization, NCS highly values individuals who possess keen intellect, insatiable curiosity, heathy ambition, and strong entrepreneurship. If a candidate has a background in foregoing traits that might allow him/her to grow into the position, NCS will be willing to make an investment to train and cultivate the person. Such individuals are also encouraged to apply.
Schedule And Location:
This position requires full time in-person presence Monday through Friday at our current facility in Gainesville, Virginia. NCS is also constructing and will be moving to a new facility in Manassas, Virginia later in 2022.
- Review Customer requirements and make recommendations on technical solutions based on NCS and our OEM partner offerings.
- Work with OEM partners to manage the lifecycle of the products we offer, including end of life status and product transitions.
- Be ready to learn about and test new technologies as they come to the market.
- Support NCS operations team for issues that may arise during production as well as post sales.
- Support NCS quality department to maintain and enhance our ISO 9001, 14001 and 28000 certifications.
- Experience with loading and configuring current Microsoft Windows client operating systems.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems, the more experience the better.
- Three to five years experience services desktops and laptops
- Familiar with current desktop and laptop technologies, specifically in terms of processor, memory, storage and graphics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office productivity suite
- High School diploma required.
- Some college with emphasis on IT or IS preferred
- Some COMPTIA certifications preferred in computer hardware and/or networking.
- Desire to learn new skills and expand role/functionality.
- Ability to review and interpret customer requirements to develop technical solutions.
NCS TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Awesome owners, excellent benefits, room for growth!
NCS is a growing innovator and manufacturer of a wide range of computing devices for enterprises of all sizes. We are seeking an Air Force Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales of our NCS and OEM partner products and solutions into the Air Force (AF) and assigned accounts.
7669 Limestone Drive GainesvilleGainesville, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at NCS Technologies