NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We're seeking a "Make it Happen" passionate, creative and persuasive sales professional with experiences in total solution sales and forming tight customer partnerships with focus on Software Solution Sales.
The primary objectives of the Territory Account Manager are to grow the region's business, drive solution opportunities and continually enhance the breadth and depth of relationships with NCR's premier customers. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. The Position is a quota-carrying role with responsibility for working with customers and prospects for NCR software, services and hardware.
If you have experience creating highly complex software, hardware, and consulting solutions for hospitality accounts in the restaurant and hotel segments, have a history of success developing an opportunity funnel, influencing decisions and selling across multiple offices, we want to talk to you.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying top prospects for NCR solutions: including software, services and hardware
- Responsible for developing customer specific value propositions, business cases, and ROI
- Works with cross functional solution specialists to develop enterprise solution strategies and ensure execution of sales plans
- Achieve and exceed monthly & annual quota
- Create and maintain pipeline and quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Gain customer commitment, builds momentum and accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing
- Responsible for applying and enhancing sales and product knowledge skills through ongoing training while continuing to develop knowledge of the hospitality market
- Applying negotiating skills and the ability to construct multi-offer proposals, manages a sales portfolio with a revenue focus, and develops knowledge of industry trends.
- Responsible for customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth into these user accounts.
- Target pre-identified prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory.
- Identifies incremental service sales opportunities.
Managing the sales process by identifying opportunities, managing the funnel & forecast, handling contract negotiations and driving the deployment of solutions
- Coordinating engagements and leveraging all NCR resources
- Ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction during presales and post sales engagements
- Communicating effectively and driving cross functional teams to ensure customer success
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, technical discipline strongly preferred
- 5-7+ years of Solution/Software Sales Experience
- Road Warrior, excited about extensive travel
- Proven success in solution sales environment, managing complex accounts
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex solution sale in technical terms to support our customer experience platforms
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome initial technology hurdles to close business
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Proven track record of exceeding sizable quotas consistently
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships
- Demonstrated success in managing account relationships and in securing new business
- Hospitality industry solution experience is desirable
- SAAS sales experience a plus
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.