STARTING WAGE: Non-Exempt/Salaried
SUMMARY: The Client Manager I works under the direction of the Director of Client Services. Responsible for execution of client orders, providing telephone support, while evaluating, verifying and handling routine client requests for assigned client accounts. In addition, coordinates the execution of NCP standardized and/or custom printed solutions, to include payment books, letters, and statement mailings on behalf of the client and in support of client business objectives. The Client Manager must possess a good understanding of assigned accounts, how they work best, and have the ability to work with them in customized ways that generate an exceptional level of trust, mutual respect, and an ultimate extension of the client/company relationship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Adheres to established policies, procedures, deadlines, and quality guidelines; assure the accuracy of work entered, identify errors, and make corrections as required. Follows procedures and refers non-routine problems to Manager.
· Manages all e-mail, phone and other communication between NCP Solutions and assigned clients. Attends meetings, conference calls and client visits as required. Some meetings may require travel to the client site and formal presentations.
· Must be able to work as an advocate for both the client and the company in delivering all NCP standard/custom printed solutions as it relates to strategy, reporting, and documenting progress to client requests in a timely manner.
· Coordinates with technical staff to ensure implementation of new products and/or changes to existing products by managing all programming request and development requests in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
· Participates in on-boarding/implementation calls and support the project plans for new clients from implementation/sales to Client Manager hand-off to ensure client success, while establishing credibility and building client trust.
· Acts responsively and with attention to detail when researching and providing information as it pertains to client requests and deliverables. Ensure proper follow through resulting in closure of any outstanding work items and/or incident resolution.
· Initiates proactive communication with clients and NCP personnel in a timely manner to ensure client awareness, education, and client satisfaction.
· Works comfortably in dynamic, time intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace; must manage expectations and priorities.
· Documents appropriate actions and activities related to both internal and external customers and provide training and mentoring to assigned account backups.
· Projects positive and professional behavior/attitude in all areas associated with the production and delivery of NCP Solutions products to internal and external customers.
· Follows established administrative procedures for inter/intradepartmental interaction.
· Demonstrates full utilization and understanding of departmental and company documentation.
· Develops technical knowledge and talents for the benefit of NCP and its customers.
· Performs other duties and/or special projects as required or assigned; which are reasonably within the scope of the duties above.
· All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
· All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
· All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and client/account management experience. The position requires 3-5 years experience in a financial, print/mail, direct mail/direct marketing, preferably in a client facing role or industry related field.
Skills / Abilities Required
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including both technical and non-technical personnel, executive/corporate level; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
· Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people/personalities as a team.
· A strong work ethic, self-motivated, accountable and possess a sense of ownership.
· Must bring energy and a sense of urgency to your work.
· Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
· Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Ability/flexibility to work longer hours, especially under deadlines, when needed.
· Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service, and supporting company goals.
· Must maintain confidentiality while working closely with clients regarding all aspects of their campaigns.
· Proficient with standard business software (Microsoft Office Suite) and Adobe Reader.
· Travel may be required with or without reasonable accommodation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Communication & Contacts Required: This individual has contact with clients, sales, senior management, other program specialists, business development executives, and various employees within the following processes: development, IT, programming, inventory, billing, and manufacturing.
Equipment / Software Utilized:
• Personal computer utilizing a Microsoft Windows environment: Word, Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Fax machine