A writer who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels in both the print and digital space. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating a steady stream of compelling content for marketing materials, blog posts, white papers, social media and web copy.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, is comfortable working in a collaborative environment and uses data to inform marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping achieve that goal.
1. Interpret creative direction and develop content marketing that support specific content strategies defined by Content Manager
2. Utilizing data insights, write high-engagement content that reflects our brand voice
3. Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
4. Regularly produce various content types, including social media posts, blogs, emails and white papers.
5. Develop marketing (and other) materials as needed
Education: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field with relevant work experience.
Experience: 4 Years of experience in creating and developing content in a variety of printed and digital formats including blogs, articles, email, web. Experience with insurance and financial products desired.
Skills and competencies:
Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics. Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively. Must have a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. Must be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Must have a strong writing portfolio.