Applies in-depth knowledge of the needs of the Company and/or assigned areas and a strong working knowledge of systems and technology to research, analyze and evaluate business and user needs. With direction, defines, plans, coordinates, leads, tests and implements solutions to solve complex business issues and meet overall business and company strategies.
1. Analyzes business requirements, procedures and problems to improve business processing. Devises or modifies automated and/or manual processes and procedures to solve complex business issues.
2. Prepares business requirements, project time-lines, and detailed program specifications. Defines database requirements, assists in system design, and creates test and implementation plans.
3. Works with others to learn and expand business and systems knowledge, and to learn and expand analysis, problem solving, testing and project management skills.
4. Works with internal and external customers on a day-to-day basis in problem resolution.
5. Serves as project lead and lead analyst for small and medium projects
6. Mentors other analysts and provides guidance in the development of business and system knowledge
Education: Bachelors degree in business administration, computer science, management information systems or related field, or associates degree with over five years of experience in related fields, or equivalent experience.
Experience: 3-5 years of professional project and systems experience. Completion of RPLU 3, 6 and 7 within 6 months of hire or equivalent business experience. Insurance experience preferred.
Skills: Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to handle multiple deadlines. Excellent problem solving skills. Knowledge of Microsoft products and SQL.