The Support Specialist is the sole NCM representative working in support of Clients/Groups who are not assigned to an Executive Conference Moderator or Consultant. The Specialist serves as the primary customer service contact for NCM clients as well as a liaison to all other company departments ensuring adequate compliance for all NCM clients’ business needs. He/She also works in support of the overall objectives of the Client Success Team, completing tasks assigned by Meeting Specialists or Client Success Specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as the primary point of contact for a selection of NCM clients who are unassigned to a specific Moderator, corresponding via email, phone, and fax to troubleshoot and assist with the needs of the client.
• Meeting material maintenance; proofing, editing, and preparing meeting literature. Proofs any client facing material to ensure accuracy and professionalism on behalf of the company.
• Assists in ensuring clients’ monthly products are submitted and produced by groups’ stated deadlines by conducting follow-ups and sending reminders to all necessary clients regarding the submission of their monthly financial data.
• Additionally, communicating with the Moderator(s) and Client Success Specialist(s) regarding any potential impacts to stated deadlines.
• Review Contract Request Forms submitted by Moderator(s) and Consultant(s) for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to Maritz for sourcing.
• Responsible for updating Engagement-related information in Salesforce after receiving the signed contract from Maritz.
• Responsible for efforts to reduce hotel attrition expenses while keeping the Client Success Specialist and Executive Conference Moderator informed of expected attrition after attempts are exhausted.
• Responsible for providing members with the Meeting Registration form including subsequent follow up messaging until registration is confirmed or meeting occurs.
• Responsible for updating Meeting Attendance Rosters with meeting registration and activity registration, Tent Cards, and Name Tags in the database.
• Completion of tasks assigned by the Client Success Specialists including, but not limited to, the preparation and proofing of Activity Sign-up forms, Agenda Topics, Meeting Agendas, and compiling and recapping homework assignments.
• Overall management of the Idea Book which includes compiling approved ideas into a finalized booklet that is provided to clients as a valuable resource per meeting cycle.
• Overall management of anniversary cards for all NCM members.
• Responsible for aiding with priorities tasked to the Meeting Specialists and Client Success Specialists when daily priorities have been achieved in the Support Specialist role.
• Assists with new employee training as needed. As such, the associate is knowledgeable and efficient with all responsibilities within the role.
• Assists with work overflow.
NCM AssociatesKansas City, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.