We are seeking a Class A CDL/ Landscape Heavy Equipment Operator to become a part of our team! You will operate a truck or tractor to transport materials.
- Transporting and operating heavy equipment including but not limited to backhoes, dozers, trenchers, excavators, etc.
- Safely operating industrial trucks or tractors.
- Hauling, loading and unloading cargo in and out of various locations.
- Effectively communicating with crew members, supervisors, and clients to ensure job satisfaction.
- Monitoring and maintaining all trucks, tools, equipment and machinery use by conducting pre and post trip inspections.
- Assisting with various shop duties, including repair and service of equipment and vehicles as needed.
- Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions in order to improve job safety skills.
- Adhere to all safety and maintenance policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum. 2-years experience moving and operating construction equipment.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
- Proficient heavy equipment operating skills including but not limited to excavator, dozer, and compact track loader with various attachments.
- Must have clean 5-year driving record with valid Class A CDL.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with good time management skills.
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and backgrounds (i.e. clients, contractors, vendors, other designers).
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Punctual and dependable.