To improve its mission to build a safe, productive and sustainable workforce of craft professionals, NCCER implements Salesforce as part of its strategic ecosystem of online learning, computer-based testing, and credentialing and certification systems. Our goal is to provide every craft professional with an intuitive and easy to use platform for learning new skills and career advancement. The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of NCCER’s Sales Cloud and Service Cloud deployment.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Sales- and Service Cloud environment
- Provide user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work with our staff, vendors and partners to optimize the customer experience
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations with learning, testing and credentialing systems
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams of other integrated systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Experience in an educational or customer service-oriented environment preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- A proven track record of taking stakeholder input and achieving desired technology outcomes
- Strong background in process engineering and business process improvement
- A demonstrated ability to understand customer experience and intuitive systems and process design
- Solid Salesforce experience
- Proficiency with Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365
- Familiarity with Fonteva a plus
- Familiarity with learning management systems a plus
This is an in-office position and is not eligible for a remote work/work from home arrangement.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000; commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. Excellent benefits package. Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Start date ASAP. Position open until filled.
NCCER is headquartered in the Greater Gainesville Area in Alachua, Florida, and is affiliated with the University of Florida's M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management.