NCCCO Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: 23 days ago
The National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) is an essential business providing necessary services to the load-handling industry and has an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team!
Since 1995, NCCCO has developed effective performance testing standards for those working in and around load handling equipment, including cranes. NCCCO is the national leader in providing crane operator certification and has been deemed as an essential service. We are committed to quality, integrity, and fairness in testing and have issued certifications in all 50 states. NCCCO has offices in Murray, Utah, Fairfax, Virginia and Palm Harbor, Florida.
NCCCO has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant position in our Murray, Utah office. This position supports the work of management and other staff, by performing functions such as answering phones, preparing workshop materials, updating records, and processing score sheet requests. The position may also conduct virtual workshop events, prepare statistical reports, and handle information requests; including assisting staff with miscellaneous duties such as updating workshop material content, quarterly reports, and other projects as requested. In addition, the position fields inquiries and questions, and emails and responds or directs callers to appropriate staff members.
This position will be required to work in office. NCCCO is committed to providing safe, clean, and appropriately low-density work environments. NCCCO complies with all CDC requirements and NCCCO's offices follow best practices with respect to COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
The position will report directly to NCCCO's Manager, Practical Examiner Accreditation.
The Administrative Assistant position will provide administrative support to the Quality Management department, while performing the following primary duties:
? General Office Duties
• Practical Examiner service support
• Generate/email examiner status letters
• Maintain examiner website access and assist examiners with website login issues
• Process website profile updates
• Maintain/update workshop materials
• Maintain inventory of workshop/team office supplies
• Implement approved changes to workshop materials using PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
• Create new forms while maintaining compliance with style sheet and usage guidelines
• Track workshop costs, attendance, fees collected, shipping costs, and update tracking spreadsheets
• Support Program Manager/Manager in general matters and program improvements
? PEAP Workshop Processing
• Generate/compile workshop materials for attendees while maintaining quality and accuracy
• Create UPS labels and maintain shipping log
• Provide technical support for virtual refresher workshops
• Organize Zoom meetings for virtual workshop events
• Process post-workshop materials
• Scanning and filing of workshop documents
• Entering and maintaining records in CRM and FileMaker
? Score Sheet Request Processing
• Receive score sheet requests
• Review and approve requests
• Mail score sheets
• Receive/process/ship expedited requests using 3rd party payments
• Maintain inventory and order score sheets
? Other duties as assigned or as needed
• Ability to lift and pack up to 30lbs
• Work life Balance
• Monday to Friday Schedule
• 14 Paid Holidays
• Celebrating 25 years as an organization
Education and/or Experience:
NCCCO is seeking applicants who reflect and understand our values: Quality, Integrity, Fairness, Excellence, Service and Respect. Qualified applicants may possess any combination of education and experience enabling them to successfully perform the responsibilities of the position. Preferred qualifications are: High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational skills, excellent computer-based skills, e.g. proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Also, have the ability to multi-task with an attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service and a great sense of professionalism in both attire and mindset. A passion for and knowledge of the crane and crane-related industries is a plus.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at NCCCO