- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Must be Covid Vaccinated*\
Our team is looking for an experiencedMachine Operatorwho has the following experience.
Duties for this position include:
- 1st line of defense for troubleshooting manufacturing equipment, escalating issues to equipment or process engineers where appropriate
- Machine operator experience
- Someone who has experience using large manufacturing tools/ Microscope.
- Experience in Mechanical assembly something in Circuit boards
- Precise, detail-oriented mechanical assembly according to engineering drawings
- Wire cabling or Cable assembly -Cooper or Aluminum understanding
- Someone who has a background in Manufacturing environment.
2+ years of hands-on experience in manufacturing and/or operations
Ability to operate and troubleshoot complex equipment safely and confidently
Independent problem solver with a desire to learn new skills and develop new technology
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Experience with MS Excel
Ability to operate hand tools, fabrication experience a plus
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Quality Inspection Experience
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
$25 - $30 / hr
AddressSan Carlos, CA
Get fresh Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!