- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Must be Covid Vaccinated*\
Our team is looking for an experiencedMachine Operatorwho has the following experience.
Duties for this position include:
- 1st line of defense for troubleshooting manufacturing equipment, escalating issues to equipment or process engineers where appropriate
- Machine operator experience
- Someone who has experience using large manufacturing tools/ Microscope.
- Experience in Mechanical assembly something in Circuit boards
- Precise, detail-oriented mechanical assembly according to engineering drawings
- Wire cabling or Cable assembly -Cooper or Aluminum understanding
- Someone who has a background in Manufacturing environment.
2+ years of hands-on experience in manufacturing and/or operations
Ability to operate and troubleshoot complex equipment safely and confidently
Independent problem solver with a desire to learn new skills and develop new technology
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Experience with MS Excel
Ability to operate hand tools, fabrication experience a plus
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Quality Inspection Experience
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
$25 - $30 / hr
AddressSan Carlos, CA
Get fresh Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.