Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
There's something special about working for us and it's reflected in our focus on the patients we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company.
We are happy to announce that we are have a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunity available in your area. Products promoted are new and very innovative. This opportunity is either great for highly experienced industry reps or those sales professionals looking to break into the Pharmaceutical industry. You will be mostly covering Primary Care physicians in this opportunity.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Purpose & Scope:
Achieve territory sales goals by promoting pharmaceutical products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography. Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Effectively promote and educate physicians on the use of our pharmaceutical products through one-on-one meetings and group presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs, and other company-approved means.
- Work during the day in the field each week, as needed for call planning, customer follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, report generation, etc.
- Ensure high performance levels of call and field productivity.
- Execute company-approved Product Marketing plans and territory/regional business plan activities
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Management
- Coordinate promotional efforts with peers across franchises and co-promotion alliance partners. This includes appropriately managing/maintaining all company equipment and company- approved promotional materials (e.g.., sales materials, company literature, product samples, etc.) according to defined company Compliance guidelines
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Qualifications (required):
- Some sales experience or sales abilities
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical products and industry knowledge
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proactive; can do approach; takes ownership of situations
- Demonstrates problem solving ability; analytical; business acumen
- Solid motivational and persuasion skills
- Must be able to acquire all industry credentials with certifications
- Demonstrates team orientation
- Proven record of sustained high sales performance and achievement
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Valid driver's license in good standing
Take the next step in your career and APPLY TODAY. We will contact all qualified applicants for interviews.