New Behavioral Network Delaware is looking for per diem Therapeutic Support Specialist (TSS) to join our growing team! . We are seeking candidates with valuable insight into the human experience, who are open to continuous learning, with knowledge of behaviors and interventions.
In this Per- Diem position you will have the ability to create your own schedule. Build your case load to your comfort working as many or as few cases as you would like. This position is an hourly pay and travel is required through out New Castle county.
- TSS collaborates with a team of professionals to provide the best care for the client.
- Engage the client and caregivers in activities to generate positive behavior changes in accordance to the prescribed treatment plan, in order for the child to function successfully at home, in school, and in the community.
- Monitor child's behaviors by documentation and redirecting challenging behaviors.
- Must be able to function in a therapeutic manner with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client, his or her family, and other involved parties.
- Must have experience dealing with challenging behaviors in children and adolescents.
- Working knowledge of stress management, de-escalation, crisis intervention, and general behavior intervention techniques.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, or related human services field
- Must have minimum 1 year experience with children with behaviors
- Current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as defined by agency policy, automobile insurance and a vehicle for client transport