Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
New Behavioral Network is committed to increasing the independence in individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through the provision of intensive services based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
We are currently looking for a skilled RBT to work in the Dover area who has experience working with high needs clients in the home setting. We have the availability for a full case load, or part time hours as well which can include day time and evening hours.
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts how to provide therapy to children and family in need of support
- Visit our client’s homes where you’ll follow and use the plans from Board Certified Behavior Analysts will create and supervise behavior intervention plans
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through Applied Behavior Analysis principles
- Teach, learn and play with our clients to help them reach their highest potential
- Accurately record treatment data
- Bachelors Degree or in pursuit of one
- RBT Certified or in pursuit of it
- Reliable transportation
- Experience working with adolescents and young adults who engage in challenging behaviors such as aggression, self-Injurious behavior, and property destruction