New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach to in-home therapy, utilizing best-practice strategies that have a positive impact on our clients and their families. Our behavioral therapy Champions are the keystones of our superior therapy and patient’s progress with their compassionate approach and sensitivity to client needs.
The Behavior Consultation Program excels in providing in-home and in-school therapy to children with Autism, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Language Process Deficits, behavioral challenges and a range of other developmental disabilities. Utilizing our ABA approach to therapy we are able to help our clients build social and life skills that reduce maladaptive behaviors and enable them to reach their full potential.
Experienced Behavior Analysts (BCBA or BCaBA) are wanted to provide consultative services to children, adolescents, and their families in both the school districts and home settings.
As a per diem Behavior Analyst you will;
- Enjoy the flexibility of our per diem schedule which allows you to work as few or as many hours as you’d like
- Conduct functional behavior assessment to help with the design and development of interventions, programs and techniques for our clients.
- Train our field staff on behavior plans and offer continued support and training
We are looking for motivated and assertive individuals that will be able to connect with our children and their families to equip them with skills for handling day to day activities and social settings/situations through designing and implementing behavior intervention plans. Our agency provides services in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Atlantic, and Cumberland county applicants from those areas are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity for a dependable and skilled professional interested in a flexible schedule and creative environment.
Join a team of Champions who drive our success through a caring approach with the best practice strategies. At New Behavioral Network we strive to make a lasting difference in the lives of our clients and their families and consistently reward you for your dedication, creativity and excellence.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, human services, ABA studies or a related field.
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) or Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certifications Required
- Must have 3-5 years of experience working with children with special needs
- Experience conducting functional behavioral assessments and writing behavior support plans.
- Experience developing, implementing and monitoring individual educational and behavioral programs for children with special needs.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply strategies and interventions identified as best practice for children on the autism spectrum.
- Experience supervising and training staff at varying levels of skills and abilities.
- Experience providing parent education and training programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and compassionately with diverse populations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as defined by the agency policy, automobile insurance and a vehicle for transport to and from service delivery locations.
- Satisfactory criminal background checks as defined by agency policy.
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental and life insurance benefits, PTO time, 401(k), discounted rates for cellular service, AAA discounted rates and credit union membership.
Join us today and become a Champion with The NBN Group!