New Behavioral Network , a division of The NBN Group located in Cherry Hill, is looking for a motivated and assertive Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA or BCaBA) who will be able to connect with our children and families to equip them with skills for handling day to day activities, social settings or situations. This position is a great opportunity for someone who aspires to make a difference in the lives of our children and families.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide consultation in the home of our clients.
- Provide consultative and overall clinical oversight of services to children, adolescents, young adults and their families in home and school settings.
- Design and help implement BIP’s, perform FBA’s
- Assess, monitor and document clients’ treatment and goal related information and present in treatment planning meetings with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Conduct training as needed to multi-disciplinary teams including nurses, and other clinicians.
- Train and supervise our Behavior Interventionists.
- Prepare for our annual Summer Camp which may entail screening potential campers, sourcing and scheduling outside providers to conduct educational activities throughout camp, and organizing the schedule for each individual camper.
- Provide assistance at our Summer Camp which runs for 3 weeks in August.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA).
- A minimum of three years of experience working with children with special needs, their families, and members of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience conducting functional behavioral assessments.
- Experience developing, implementing and monitoring BIP’s.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply strategies and interventions identified as best practice for children on the autism spectrum.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend hours.
keywords: autism spectrum disorder, autistic children, behavior modification, social skills, developmental, intervention, behavioral health, developmental disability, aspergers, behavior plans, behavioral analysis, behavior plans, community-based, bcba, bcaba, behavior analyst, aba