Production Planner Assistant
NAURA Akrion Inc Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Job Summary: Prepares manufacturing work orders for Capital Equipment, Product Enhancements and Sales orders through Material Requirements Planning (MRP). Analyze and release work orders to manufacturing to meet schedule demands. Responsible for all work order creation and modification within selected manufacturing departments delegated by Senior Production Planner or management. Exercise judgement within generally defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Release work orders to manufacturing to meet manufacturing schedule.
• Identify material shortages and notify management of impact on schedules. Advise relevant parties
of inability to meet scheduled due date.
• Monitor and evaluate work center capacity. Communicate and negotiate schedules with production
management, recommending alternatives should capacity conflicts arise.
• Day to day communication with other functional departments regarding schedule changes or
conflicts as they affect work orders.
• Execute approved engineering changes.
• Assist in the development of standard cost.
• Perform make buy analysis and initiate change.
• Generate and modify routings and travelers and maintain operation number pegging of parts in a
• Work within KAN BAN and safety stock systems.
• Associates degree in logistics or supply chain management. APICS certification or similar is a plus.
• 3 years' experience in Manufacturing/ Materials environment.
• Extensive knowledge of MRP, Bills of Material, Shop Floor Control.
• Ability to organize and support special projects and continuous improvement plans.
• Proficiency in MS office applications, particularly spreadsheets is a plus.
• Ability to interact with peers and all levels of management.
• SAP experience is a plus.
The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as:
• High-res flat panel displays
• Logic devices
• Analog devices
• Photovoltaic/solar cells
• Flash memory
All CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 prevention guidelines in place
NAURA Akrion Inc
A wholly own subsidiary of Beijing Naura Microelectronics Equipment Co. Ltd, NAURA Akrion is a leading supplier of advanced micro-fabrication systems and processes used in the manufacture of semiconductor and related devices. The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as: • MEMS • High-res flat panel displays • Logic devices • Analog devices • Photovoltaic/solar cells • Flash memory • DRAM COVID-19 considerations: All CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 prevention guidelines in place
6330 Hedgewood Dr Suite #150Allentown, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at NAURA Akrion Inc