Production Application Engineer
NAURA Akrion Inc Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Technical sales support and product management for automated wet processing capital equipment used in the production of semiconductors and silicon wafers. Duties include technical specification review, system configuration and costing, quote and sales drawing preparation and customer presentations and site reviews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Technical configuration and design of wet process equipment to meet customer requirements.
· System costing and quotation. Preparation of quotation packages, including data and literature generation.
· Technical and quotation presentations at customer sites.
· New projects download to Engineering and Manufacturing and current project tracking.
· Coordination/facilitation of in-house customer demonstrations and applications testing.
· Customer specification review and compliance document generation.
· Technical support of product marketing and sales literature creation.
· Development/enhancement of tools and facilities for Product Applications Engineering.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with two to four years’ experience in a customer interface position or equivalent experience.
· Employee must have the ability to comprehend mechanical, chemical, electrical and software engineering theory.
· Self-motivation and the ability to work with both internal and external customers is necessary.
· Strong technical knowledge of company products is required.
· Experience with Windows operating system and AutoCad is a plus.
· Knowledge of the semiconductor industry is required.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands: This position requires occasional visits to customer semiconductor manufacturing sites to assess equipment and facilities conditions. The employee must be able to operate a personal computer, change into cleanroom garments, move around in a confined space in semiconductor fab cleanroom/chase area unassisted and able to visually evaluate equipment
The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as:
• High-res flat panel displays
• Logic devices
• Analog devices
• Photovoltaic/solar cells
• Flash memory
All CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 prevention guidelines in place
NAURA Akrion Inc
A wholly own subsidiary of Beijing Naura Microelectronics Equipment Co. Ltd, NAURA Akrion is a leading supplier of advanced micro-fabrication systems and processes used in the manufacture of semiconductor and related devices. The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as: • MEMS • High-res flat panel displays • Logic devices • Analog devices • Photovoltaic/solar cells • Flash memory • DRAM COVID-19 considerations: All CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 prevention guidelines in place
6330 Hedgewood Dr Suite #150Allentown, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at NAURA Akrion Inc