NAURA Akrion Inc Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Manager Job Description:
Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting; multiple accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, yearend audit and the support of budget and forecast activities. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements, compliance with accounting principles. Manages the accounting team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages all Accounting activity and staff.
• Manages the monthly financial close process for the U.S. and Asian entities and performs the corporate consolidation process.
• Maintains controls and responsibility over the General Ledger and Journal Entry processing
• Performs monthly account analysis; prepares financial statement package and results analysis.
• Manages sales and use tax reporting.
• Manages the conduct of and preparation of all supporting schedules for month-end, mid-year and year-end annual audits, tax work, and miscellaneous audits.
• Updates Accounting processes and procedures making best use of automation tools.
• B.S. in Business or Accounting required; CPA is a plus.
• Must have 2+ years manufacturing industry experience
• SAP Experience is a plus
• Excellent communication & supervisory skills
• Experienced with Microsoft Office - Excel proficient
• Ability to deal with all levels in the company; ability to effectively interact and represent the Financial Department on project teams and special tasks, as assigned.
• Detail oriented and able to perform multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing work environment.
• Ability to prepare comprehensive reports.
The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as:
• High-res flat panel displays
• Logic devices
• Analog devices
• Photovoltaic/solar cells
• Flash memory
All CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 prevention guidelines in place
NAURA Akrion Inc
A wholly own subsidiary of Beijing Naura Microelectronics Equipment Co. Ltd, NAURA Akrion is a leading supplier of advanced micro-fabrication systems and processes used in the manufacture of semiconductor and related devices. The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as: • MEMS • High-res flat panel displays • Logic devices • Analog devices • Photovoltaic/solar cells • Flash memory • DRAM COVID-19 considerations: All CDC and PA Department of Health COVID-19 prevention guidelines in place
6330 Hedgewood Dr Suite #150Allentown, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NAURA Akrion Inc