NATIONAL SPECIALTIES LLC Lakewood, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Wonder Woman! Bring your office Management skills and join our front office team. We are a rapidly growing t-shirt printing and embroidery shop with full laser engraving capabilities. We serve the US Army worldwide and are poised to begin expanding to other states. Come work with our amazing team!
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule order deadlines
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- QuickBooks Knowledge is a plus and a military background may move you to the top of the list.
NATIONAL SPECIALTIES LLCWhy Work Here?
Spectacular family owned business looking to add to our work family.
National Specialties has been serving the Tacoma area for nearly 40 years. Although we are more affectionally called "Crazy Larry's" by most of our military clients. The name "Crazy Larry's" perfectly represents our amazing owner Larry, who always finds a way to get the customer exactly the product they want, no matter how crazy. Since our products are always changing, we work with vendors all over the world to fulfill orders. However most orders stay in shop where we have our own laser, embroidery, screen-printing and, plaque services.
8102 Maple st SW Lakewood WA 98498Lakewood, WA
BusinessView all jobs at NATIONAL SPECIALTIES LLC