Customer Service Representative @ Arcade in Grand Bear Resort
NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK LLC Village of North Utica, IL
- Posted: September 15, 2021
PART TIME Customer Service Representative-- approximately 10-15 hours per week at the Cave arcade in the Grand Bear Resort
Come enjoy work with the premier coast-to-coast amusement vending/entertainment kiosk operator in the nation. Sugarloaf has proudly defined front-end retail, restaurant and grocery family entertainment with over 50,000 machines in more than 15,000 locations across the country. If you want to be part of a team where diversity is the future and employees are valued, appreciated and included come join us as we strive for a better tomorrow…Together!
We're happy you're here!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain the condition and appearance of location.
- Opening and closing duties
- Accountable for providing legendary customer service
- Assist customers as needed, including making change, providing bill changer information, offering recommendations/suggestions on products.
- Perform daily cleaning of all games
- Fixing game issues as needed, including ticket and token jams
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous retail or service-oriented business experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Basic electronics knowledge desirable.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, with occasional lifting up to 10 lbs
- Weekend work required
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race (including, but not limited to, hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles), color, sex (including on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to, lactation), creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
**Position to be employed by NEN's service partner, Utility Partners of America (UPA)
NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK LLC
AddressVillage of North Utica, IL
BusinessView all jobs at NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK LLC