Director of National Campaigns and Partnerships
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of National Campaigns and Partnerships (DNCP) is responsible for maximizing the impact and reach of our portfolio of national programs and strategically building and strengthening relationships with coalition partners. DNCP will create, package, and realize our campaigns in a creative and engaging way; and create a strategy to effectively engage and build relationships with our partners to drive new advocates, build connections, and increase funding and visibility for NCJW's work. This role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Campaign and Program Development
- Create and execute programs and campaigns that meet NCJW?s core goals and objectives and increase NCJW exposure, funding, advocates, and partners
- Ensure that all campaigns ? currently focusing on abortion access, voting rights, and federal courts ?include education, advocacy, and service components, as well as Jewish depth (in partnership with the Scholar in Residence)
- Recommend that programs be grown, sunset, or maintained based on performance data and alignment with NCJW strategic goals and environmental context
- Determine program refresh and/or campaign needed as appropriate
Campaign and Program Oversight
- Ensure that all campaigns and programs are appropriately scoped, operating within budget, and meeting goals
- Identify, codify, and leverage best practices
- Identify key performance indicators, create a dashboard that shows YTD and YoY progress
- Determine evaluative process and track impact
- Create an annual calendar of events; Adjust resources and focus between programs as needed
- Provide on-site oversight for key national program events to ensure success as needed
Campaign and Program Delivery
- Create toolkits for NCJW?s network of grassroots advocates
- Develop an implementation strategy identifying when, if, and how programs should be adjusted based on local, regional, or national context and capacity
- Create methods to engage advocates with and without local NCJW Section affiliation, secular and interfaith coalition partners, Jewish communal partners, emerging future leaders and partners, and sometimes the broader Jewish community
- Offer strategic and tactical support to stakeholders and team members as needed; develop a plan for trainings, curriculum development, and resource sharing
Partnerships & Funders
- Identify, create, cultivate, and maintain relationships with existing and potential partners
- In partnership with Chief Policy Officer, determine NCJW capacity to support coalitions and programs
- In partnership with the Development Director, identify funding opportunities and develop budgets
- Proactively create opportunities for collaboration that furthers the mission of NCJW
Engagement and Alignment
- Work in conjunction with other NCJW teams to ensure that program and campaign deliverables and strategies align with those of internal departments.
- Develop and execute a communication plan that provides key updates to staff and stakeholders
- Gain input from national, Section, and coalition stakeholders prior to launching national programs; integrate the needs and perspectives from stakeholders when feasible
- Document local initiatives and seek synergies with national programs
- Collaborate with local Sections to bring their programs to national and other Sections and vice versa
- Set department strategy, adjust as needed
- Develop, motivate, and lead team members; set team goals and evaluate performance
- Own and manage department budget; provide input on NCJW Inc budget
- Engage board members and lead board committees as needed
- Ensure alignment of projects within the department and across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN
Get fresh Director of Partnerships jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.