Part-Time Junior Estimator/Data Entry Specialist
NASHnal Soil Testing, LLC
Job Description/General Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Part-Time Junior Estimator/Data Entry Specialist with the ability to build quick rapport with our clients. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and proficient typist with a keen eye for detail. You will enter proposals from multiple proposal websites. This role is responsible for performing data entry work with appropriate software; entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems; and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded. May have responsibilities to communicate with the client and deliver information about work products to satisfaction of client in accordance with the NASHnal mission.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Enters, updates and verifies data into proposal database from websites. Follows up on completed proposals.
- Enters in laboratory data into appropriate files for review
- Answer company phone and transfer to the appropriate party.
- Track Monthly Work Orders.
- Runs and distributes reports on an as needed basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop understanding of proposal process and steps following the initial proposal.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- This is a sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filling cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary
- Proficient background in Microsoft Office Products with strong knowledge in Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds if needed in an office setting
- Proven experience as data entry clerk.
- Typing skills of 50-60 WPM
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with high level of Excel and Outlook. Associate’s Degree or work history that Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline practices by the Firm including Civil or
- Construction Materials Testing or Geo Technical Engineering background.
- Marketing or Sales background
- Data Entry Background
A little about us and what we offer:
Our Mission is to provide geotechnical exploration, materials testing, and construction inspection services utilizing our certified and accredited laboratory equipped with state-of-the art equipment. The company is based out of Plainfield, IL with a satellite office in Springfield, IL and is certified to do business in several states in the Midwest. We offer a competitive salary and 401K package, as well as ongoing training and education for certification and growth of our employees.
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a CV/Resume and cover letter for the position. Please have two references ready as well, they can be emailed separately or included in the CV/resume.
NASHnal Soil Testing LLC is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. NASHnal Soil Testing LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. NASHnal Soil Testing LLC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.