We are seeking a highly-driven, ethical, and organized insurance agent to join our growing team. In this position, you will provide services to clients who seek a change in their Life insurance. You will establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships to resolve issues and retain customers. You will act as an outside sales agent selling Life and Final Expense insurance products to provide superior customer service to our clients..
Insurance Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Approach potential clients by phone, email, or in person
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals or groups .
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Develop leads and schedule appointments
- Utilize a customer-focused, needs-based review of client insurance options to educate clients
- We offer QUALIFIED Lead Platform
- Management potential Optional
Insurance Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Life Insurance License (state dependent) or willing to obtain
- Prior sales experience
- Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving