Sales Representative & Communications Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NAS Management is a fast-growing business management firm that elevates our clients' growth with innovative customer service, sales, and marketing techniques. We are currently looking to hire a dynamic and creative Sales Representative & Communications Specialist to engage our consumer audience in acquisitions and existing accounts creatively. There is no experience required, as this is an entry-level position. We provide full training and development. Our next Sales Representative & Communications Specialist will experience a direct impact on their professional growth as our clients are expanding. If you are looking for an opportunity to accelerate your professional growth while being rewarded with successful consumer relations, apply to our Sales Representative & Communications Specialist position today!
Requirements of our Sales Representative & Communications Specialist:
- Create and present product proposals to customers related to their individual needs
- Drive sales growth through regular contact and introducing our clients’ specific products and services that are available
- Cultivate relationships directly with all customer accounts, new and existing
- Retain customer accounts by solution-based selling
- Support and collaborate with other Customer Interactions Specialist team members to ensure the quality of work and hit KPI’s
Experience and skills we are looking for from our Sales Representative & Communications Specialist:
- Associates Degree or 4-year diploma highly recommended
- 1-3 years of Customer Account Management, Sales, Client Facing and/or entry-level experience is preferred but required
- Comfortable engaging with working directly with customers
- High attention to detail when managing accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Outstanding time management and follow-up
What you can expect from us at NAS Management as our Sales Representative & Communications Specialist:
- In-house paid training and coaching from the best in the industry
- Comprehensive and competitive pay structure
- Internal and exponential promotions / upward mobility
- Enthusiastic team environment and collaborative team atmosphere
- Team building nights / all-expense-paid team events and company trips
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew Hope, TN
Get fresh Sales Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.