We are looking for new members to add to our expanding team! NARD by Gunns Restoration is a textile and electronics restoration company.
Primary Role: Respond to service calls as needed. Perform services as assigned, following production guidelines. Communicate with coordinator to make sure all customer needs are met. Support personnel, as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed.
The requirements for this position
-2-3 years experience in the restoration industry with IICRC WRT certification preferred but not required.
-Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
-A valid driver license with a good driving record.
-Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
-Because we provide 24 hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call as needed.
-Some night and weekend work is required.
-Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
-Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
Position Requirements for Project Management:
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Potential to work long hours
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Adhere to 24/7 on call schedules
Position Requirements for Sales Management
- Must be extremely presentable in person, with strong people skills
- Must be able to sell and close contracts
- Past sales or sales experience in construction or trades is a plus but not required
- Must be energetic, social and have great people skills
- Must be a Sales Ninja, with a great attitude that can inspire and motivate others
- Self Driven
- Customer Service Oriented
- High Integrity
Pay is based on experience and certifications held.
- Insurance Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management
- Sales Representative
- Driver's License (Required)
- IICRC Certifcation (Preferred)
- Territory includes all of Oklahoma
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required