Store Driver Dispatcher
NAPA Auto Parts
- Posted: 28 days ago
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Store Dispatcher to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals.
- Scheduling deliveries and dispatching delivery drivers on a timely basis
- Ensuring that the right parts are delivered to the right customer order with precision, speed and courtesy
- Mapping out routes for deliveries that are as efficient as possible
- Tracking and analyzing quality of delivery service using Delivery Management System
- Overcoming roadblock problems for customers and chart effective solutions
- Handling cash returned by drivers and keep accurate records
- Inspecting returned parts and cores and preparing them for return the Distribution Center or manufacturer
- Maintaining the fleet to ensure vehicles are in safe and proper working order and flag problems with vehicles that detract from quality delivery service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Passion for delivering customer care Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder and walk up and down stairs
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift Motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated, strong sense of urgency, organized, detail-oriented, solid judgment
- Valid Driver's License .
NAPA Auto Parts
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at NAPA Auto Parts
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?