- Expired: July 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
"We're in the business of people; we just happen to sell parts" (Bob Dyson, Owner). This quote from the NAPA - Dyna Parts owner is a driving force for what makes NAPA a great company to work with. We value people and the people that you value. We work hard to coordinate a healthy work-life and personal-life balance. This is done while staying true to our mission to provide customers with the best possible products, service, and value in a caring, friendly atmosphere that meets their needs and provides a memorable experience.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for overseeing the increase of retail sales and store profitability by delivering a superior customer experience. Promotes the NAPA culture and enables NAPA to be the dominant parts supplier in the market.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Position may include additional functions not listed.)
- Manages the annual store audit process.
- Whenever possible, use language that ties the job back to the company mission and vision.
- Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and free of unnecessary stickers or signage and parking lot is free of rubbish.
- Processes ePlanogram updates in point-of-sale system to ensure information is current and available.
- Ensures ePlanogram updates are completed on time and to plan.
- Provides feedback on any issues with ePlanograms to the retail team.
- Ensures all products within the planogram is forward facing and pulled to the front of the shelf (front and faced).
- Proactively manages any out of stocks and conducts an 'out of stock' scan, using the hand held RF scanner, daily, ensuring stock is full and on show at all times.
- Ensures all price labels are updated on a weekly basis and conducts regular price label checks, using the hand held RF scanner.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Required knowledge, skills, abilities, education, experience, etc.)
- Valid Driver's License required. Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) must meet driving requirements set by Dyna Parts.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Basic skills in Microsoft office.
- Previous experience in a RETAIL environment is desirable.
- Demonstrates ability to merchandise product creatively to drive sales and is highly organized.
- Ability to influence at all levels and lead a team, while maintaining an outgoing personality with a positive approach.
- Must be able to work retail hours, which will include nights and weekends.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy as well as ability to multi-task and is self-motivated.
PHYSICAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment using moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Ability to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (ten feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
BENEFITS:We offer a variety of benefits that include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD & D insurance, flexible spending account, health savings account, both 401(k) traditional and 401(k) Roth retirement plan, PTO, and paid holidays.
Benefits Information Disclaimer:
The benefits information provided on this site is provided for informational purposes only. Not every benefit listed above is applicable to every employee as some benefits apply only to full-time employees and others have a minimum hour requirement.
*The functions described herein are not the only responsibilities and tasks to be performed by the individual occupying this position.
The individual will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by his/her
supervisor or manager. Requirements stated herein are minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities to qualify for this
position. To perform the responsibilities of this position successfully, the individual will possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform
each task proficiently. "Ability" means to possess and apply both knowledge and skill.
This job description includes the essential functions of the job that an incumbent must be able to perform with or without reasonable
accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The Company maintains "at will"
employment. This job description is subject to review, and may be revised or updated at management's discretion.
Compensation: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dyna Parts is a family owned and operated business providing unsurpassed customer service since 1957. Dyna Parts owns and operates over 30 NAPA Auto Parts stores throughout southern Idaho, Oregon, Montana and Nevada. Dyna Parts offers the largest selection of auto parts and accessories in the area supporting both retail and wholesale customers.
At Dyna Parts, we believe in high quality, professionally delivered services offered in a manner that reflects our commitment to and respect for our customers. We believe in teamwork, integrity, and respect for each other and continually strive to efficiently serve our customers, responding to their needs and desires in a continuous pursuit of quality and excellence. Above all, we are a team that is caring, cooperative, and generous in our work and in how we treat our customers and each other.
Family is an absolute priority and Dyna Parts will make every effort to help coordinate work life with personal life. At Dyna Parts, customers should be accommodated at any reasonable level and at any reasonable cost. We believe everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and respect and all employees have the power to make great decisions. Joining the Dyna Parts team is like becoming part of a family. We help each other grow and become better people as well as better employees.
Our job isn't just to sell auto parts. It's also to grow the professional and personal lives of our employees. We know that if our employees succeed, we succeed. We are in the business of people, we just happen to sell parts. That's why we provide not only a job, but a career
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How!
NAPA Auto Parts
BusinessView all jobs at NAPA Auto Parts