NAPA AUTO PARTS is seeking a full-time PR Manager who wants to be part of a growing team that creates measurable, integrated marketing communications (IMC) solutions on behalf of the brand. We deliver breakthrough ideas, culturally relevant programs and execute flawlessly. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience in PR with a focus on media relations and integrated communications with proven success. The focus of this role is to lead day-to-day PR, collaborate across disciplines to deliver breakthrough integrated PR programs, and build strong internal and external partnerships on behalf of NAPA AUTO PARTS.
Looking for an optimistic and self-motivated individual with a collaborative, can-do attitude who proactively identifies opportunities grounded in the business needs, objectives and vision.
Specific Job Requirements:
• Lead and direct PR programming for NAPA AUTO PARTS in collaboration with the broad NAPA Marketing team
• Lead and direct agency resources to ensure delivery of Scope of Work
• Work with internal IMC and agency partners to develop and execute strategic programming
• Identify proactive PR opportunities on behalf of NAPA
• Collaborate with other NAPA departments and agency partners (strategy, creative, media, social, digital, NAPA internal comms, GPC internal comms and PR) to develop integrated marketing programs
• Manage results reporting and merchandising of work, communicate results to key internal stakeholders; demonstrate ROI
• Lead PR campaigns from start to finish (ideation through execution) and collaborate with other departments to insert PR into relevant marketing efforts
• Own relationships with key national, local and trade media and new generation of media influencers
• Pitch and secure stories with key top-tier media and media influencers as needed
• Serve as a key contact and team lead for NAPA media opportunities
• Write or draft media materials or presentations (customers, owners, partners, etc.)
• Proofread and edit media content
• Coach junior-level staff members as needed
• Consume all aspects of media and disseminate news trends
• Collaborate with agency and internal partners on thought leadership, trend and brand media strategies
Experience, Education, and Abilities: (what does a person accepting the position have to bring with them to successfully fulfill the minimum job responsibilities. Include working conditions here as well.)
• Minimum of 5-7 years of PR and media relations experience
• PR background, agency is a plus
• Experience working with consumer brands, retail or the auto industry
• Consumer PR, B2B and Crisis Communications experience is a plus
• Strong presentation skills (internal stakeholder meetings and external partners)
• Established relationships with key media contacts across all mediums (print, broadcast, online, etc.)
• Strong writing, editing and communications skills
• Experience in leading successful media relations campaigns
• Strong ability to collaborate on influencer, social and digital programming
• Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple workstreams
• Experience managing/training junior staff
• Must be results driven, work well under pressure and be a team player
• BA/BS in Journalism, English, Communications, Public Relations or related field
• Media and Social Savvy, Informed, Convincing, Trend
NAPA Auto PartsAtlanta, GA
BusinessView All NAPA Auto Parts Jobs
Get fresh Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.