This is the right opportunity for you if you:
• Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts and service questions.
• Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing cars & trucks through the years
• You are willing to learn all things automotive if you don’t have the background in automotive parts.
A Day in the life:
• Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers
• Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
• Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
• Use computer, cash register, telephone, and paper catalog system
• Use your parts knowledge to assist other NAPA team members answer questions for customers
What you’ll need:
• Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
• High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses or degree.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Love fast paced retail environments
•Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
And if you have this, even better:
• Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
• Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision
• Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
• ASE Certifications
• Past experience working for an Independently owned parts store
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred