Customer Sales Representative
Are you passionate about finding and winning new customers Do you thrive off of ""the hunt"" for finding new business, closing deals and sustaining these relationships even after the sale If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, our NAPA sales team would love to hear from you! Specifically, we are seeking self-motivated Customer Sales Representative to achieve success in a pay for performance (we offer a base pay plus commission), business to business, outside sales role through growing our current customers and creating new customers by promoting our entire line of products and services.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Have a passion for ""the hunt"" and winning customers
- Enjoy building and sustaining customer relationships
- Enjoy promoting an entire line of products because you truly believe in the products
- Truly love and understand basic selling concepts
A Day in the life:
- Drive growth of company-owned NAPA Auto Parts stores, customer base, sales and profits
- Promote the entire line of NAPA products and programs to Wholesale Customers
- Work with local Store Manager to develop plans to increase sales and proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads on a local basis
- Identify specific needs of customers and align solutions with NAPA's offerings.
- Work with manufacturer's representatives to improve program offerings and grow customer knowledge of lines
- Engage customers and keep them connected through all of NAPA's eSales programs
- Perform educational seminars, clinics and presentations on NAPA product lines and services
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
What youll need:
- Prior experience in a Retail store or outside sales
- 2+ years of experience in a customer focused role and the ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as preparing for the sales call, managing the customer meeting, handling customer resistance, closing the sale and account maintenance
- Capability to present information in group meetings
- Valid driver license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 4 years required
- And if you have this, even better:
- Bachelor s Degree
- Background in the Automotive Industry
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Base Salary plus commission
- Vehicle & Cell phone allowance
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you dont think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NAPA Auto PartsTucson, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.