NAPA is a Parts Store and So much more! We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time. We already said that we are "so much more" and to prove it, we are looking for a Commercial Sales Specialist reporting to a supportive Commercial Sales Manager. An amazing opportunity for the right person in a big part of our business!
As a Commercial Sales Specialist, you know it is all about the building relationships with customers! Do you have a Commercial Sales, Product, and Customer/Product Relationship Building background? Does promoting products, building and sustaining relationships with customers your 'thing'? We would love to hear from you! We are looking for a special talent that can expand sales to all distribution levels for an assigned sales territory and NAPA Product Lines including our very successful AutoCare business. successfully conduct the planning, sourcing, marketing, and promotional implementation of product strategy for NAPA. The Commercial Sales Specialist will represent multiple manufacturers in selling parts and delivering high level customer service and training while effectively developing new business along with an emphasis on store and dealer training.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Love to promote products and make deals! Always wanting to give customers an amazing customer experience
- Thrive in an environment where "no days are the same"
- Know how to build, develop, and sustain customer relationships
- Understand product lines and have passion for engaging customers with these products
- Know how to develop strong relationships with multiple suppliers and sales teams
- Thrive off being a trusted resource, leader, and go to person for guidance
A Day in the life:
- Provide top-notch customer service, training and communication to all accounts in your territory.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers at all levels.
- Understand the dealer customer and their needs.
- Effectively work with store management to offer insight and intelligence with respect to their customer's demands.
- Call on NAPA Stores and their respective customers to drive sales in product lines represented.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all aspects of assigned product lines.
- Provide classroom and/or "in-field" training to stores and customers on assigned product lines.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans detailing concepts and actions necessary to achieve business growth opportunities consistent with the Company's growth objectives.
- Recommend successful sales programs/strategies aimed to improve the overall effectiveness of the territory, DC, District and/or area business activities.
- Conduct periodic product line reviews to keep management updated on KPIs.
- Attend, organize, and manage key promotional events and trade shows.
- Participate in organized projects by DC sales team to effectively grow sales.
- Utilize technology