This position assists the clinical team with vascular access procedures, maintaining a steriel field and providing support during pre and post procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist clinical team with patient and procedure room preparation and post-procedure clean-up, operating the C-Arm, scrub-in for procedures, clean and sterilize tools and equipment
- Monitor and maintain adequate inventory of medial supplies
- Maintain radiology safety-monitoring procedures
- Assist in scheduling patients for vascular access procedures and provide assistance in transporting patients within the center
- Participate in community education activities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational/Technical School Certificate/Degree
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART) - Required
- State license and/or fluoroscopic permit to practice RT (if required by state) - Required/Preferred
- Basic Life Support certification - Required
- Advanced Cardia Life Support - Preferred
- 1-2 years previous experience
Why Work Here?
Strong Management, exceptional benefits including paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match for full time employees