RiverTech, LLC, an Akima Company, delivers space situational awarenessand satellite surveillance services that protect and defend sea, land, air andspace operations and their personnel\. Providing the talent, tools, andtechnologies to ensure exceptional performance in today's most demanding andstrategically critical global environments\. This is RiverTech\. Our personnelenjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environmentscommitted to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth\. As anAlaska Native Corporation \(ANC\), 100% of our company's profits go back to our14,300 Inupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circlefor more than 10,000 years\. Our business helps support their way of life andcontributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challengingenvironment\.
Our full\-time Stock Clerk supports our customer, US Army, at Fort Hood, TX and has the following job responsibilities:
- Receives, inventories, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools\.
- Maintains records and develops reports for inventory control\.
- Compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard\.
- Sorts or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice, examines stock to verify conformance to specifications\.
- Stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material\.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock\.
- Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock\.
- Requisitions articles to fill incoming orders\.
- Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments\.
- Marks identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles, may distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued\.
- May make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock, and may cut stock to site to fill order\.
- Other duties as assigned\.
- Minimum High School diploma/GED
- Minimum of two \(2\) years' stock clerk experience
- Must have strong working knowledge of Army regulations, systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or other established guidelines
Weare an equal opportunity employer\. All applicants will receiveconsideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed,national origin, gender or gender\-identity, age, marital status, sexualorientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or anyother basis prohibited by law\.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodationsto applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities\. If you have a physicaland/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and needspecial accommodations to use our website to apply for a position pleasecontact, Recruiting Services at job\-assist@akima\.com or571\-353\-7053\. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on acase\-by\-case basis\.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individualswith disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open positionusing our website\.
Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job application\.
Inorder for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, pleaseapply on line\. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying onlineunless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance withthe online application\.
Job: Office & Administrative Support
Primary Location: US\-TX\-Killeen
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: RIV00889