Tuvli, LLC, an Akima Company, is dedicated to providing our customers with superior, integrated technology and program support services and solutions\. Our systems engineering, information technology, information assurance, program support and project management staff work closely with customers to ensure that our solutions are directly aligned with their business processes and desired program outcomes\. We emphasize affordability, and delivering the best value for technology investments\. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth\. As an Alaska Native Corporation \(ANC\), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Inupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years\. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment\.
The Bureau of Administration, Office of the Executive Director, requires contract support for an experienced secretary/receptionist to support the Executive Director, Deputy Directors, and other personnel in the Executive Front Office\. The receptionist will support directly to the Executive Assistant in the Executive Office of the Bureau of Administration \(A/EX\) and will act as a liaison between the EX office and the Bureau of Administration Front Office \(A/FO\) in the Executive Assistant's absence\. This position requires daily, high\-level interaction with Senior Department officials and a candidate with an advanced skillset commensurate with an experienced secretary/receptionist\.
- Receiving and screening incoming calls, ascertaining the nature of inquiries, and directing callers to appropriate staff\. Taking clear and concise messages and assists the caller to the best of his/her ability\.
- Greeting and signing in visitors, ensuring strict compliance with the Department's security regulations and procedures\. Using sound judgment and employing a broad understanding of A/EX organization and structure to properly direct visitors, especially in complex or unexpected situations that demand the Secretary to adapt quickly and professionally\. Notifying A/EX employee that they have a guest\.
- Acts as the Unit Security Officer \(USO\) assisting the Bureau Security Officer \(BSO\) with acquiring badge access to the suite for new employees, and maintaining the security log to make sure employees are properly securing the suite at the end of the business day\.
- Processing and maintaining the time and attendance records for roughly 40 designated employees in the Executive Office which includes monitoring, tracking, and following\-up with each individual to ensure errorless and complete recording keeping for employee payment\.
- Anticipating assignments and the needs of senior EX personnel by taking a proactive approach to complete tasks in advance of deadlines and assisting with special projects by drawing on a robust understanding of intricate EX\-related issues and personnel\.
- Scheduling and managing space for meetings and conferences for the entirety of the EX office which consists of over 70 individuals with competing time and space interests, to include making conference call and DVC arrangements\.
- Receiving, signing for, and logging UPS packages\. Ensure that distributing, and sending mail and other deliveries are done in a timely manner\.
- Assisting with planning and coordinating the set up and cleanup of "breakfast meetings" and other special events\.
- Perform copying, scanning projects and printing tasks, assembling binders and preparing materials, as needed for presentations\.
- Preparing supply orders, receive supplies, and distributes to staff\. Checking orders for accuracy and reporting any discrepancies to the Ex Asst\. Keeping the supply closet clean, orderly, and properly stocked\.
- Responsible for submitting of General Services requests on behalf of the EX/FO, and other divisions as needed\. This will include placing calls and/or on\-line requests to World Bank Building Properties and/or through the myApps work order system regarding temperature changes, custodial issues, lighting and equipment repairs, etc\. Following up and tracking the completion of all such requests\.
- The Secretary must ensure coverage of the reception desk during business hours, including lunch hours\. In this regard, the receptionist coordinates coverage through involved parties\. Must be able to clearly communicate and coordinate schedules with other individuals and demonstrate scheduling flexibility\. In general, the Secretary is responsible for covering the reception desk from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm with a 45 minute break for lunch\.
- Department Notices \(DN\): Will be part of the DN Team and act as an administrator for the application\. Must be able to troubleshoot help requests and train new users on the use of the system\. Receives, reviews, edits/formats, obtains clearances, and properly submits for publication notices from the offices that the individual supports\.
- Lists/Organization Charts: Will be responsible for maintaining and updating the A/EX's Alphabetical Phone Directory, Phone List, and Employee Contact Information List\. Adding new employees' info/removing departing employees' info\. Keeping A/EX's Org Charts updated and posted to the SharePoint\.
- Customer Service Super Stars Program: Under direction of the Ex Assistant will collect shout outs, prepare drafts for the Ex Assistant to review before preparing the final Blue Card; will maintain the quarterly Tally Sheet of shout outs to calculate the winner at the end of each quarter; lastly will prepare award certificate for the winners\.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient w/ Windows 10, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, to name a few\. Have the capability to analyze and test applications developed by the Information Technology Services division to provide feedback for quality control purposes\.
- Secretary must possess the following computer skills: proficient w/ Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Active SECRET clearance
Weare an equal opportunity employer\. All applicants will receiveconsideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, nationalorigin, gender or gender\-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation,veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basisprohibited by law\.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonableaccommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities\. If youhave a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying foremployment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for aposition please contact, Recruiting Services at job\-assist@akima\.com or 571\-353\-7053\. Reasonableaccommodation requests are considered on a case\-by\-case basis\.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individualswith disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open positionusing our website\.
Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job application\.
Inorder for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, pleaseapply on line\. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying onlineunless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance withthe online application\.
Job: Office & Administrative Support
Primary Location: US\-DC\-Washington
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUV01564