Production Control Manager for USDA \- Eastern Regional Research Center \(ERRC\)
Sunik, LLC, an Akima Company, successfully integrates all aspects of Facilities and Logistics operations and management into seamless solutions executed with precision and excellence\. This includes building and structures maintenance, vehicle equipment operations and maintenance, ground and surface area maintenance, warehouse operations, material management, shipping and receiving, inventory control, plant operations, data management and more-all continuously measured by the most rigorous outcome base performance metrics\. The result: our customers maintain continuity of operations under all conditions while being freed to focus on their core mission\. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth\. As an Alaska Native Corporation \(ANC\), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Inupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years\. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment\.
The Production Control Manager requires relevant experience in the planning and scheduling of facility maintenance and repair activities, planning and estimating work activities that may include vendor support and minor maintenance projects, scheduling of corrective and preventative maintenance tasks, and development and execution of annual, monthly, and weekly work schedules\. Candidates should possess a good understanding of facilities maintenance and repair activities, work scheduling, development of minor technical cost packages, operation of computerized maintenance management systems \(CMMS\), project safety and quality policies, and the effective implementation of quality assurance concepts and oversight\.
Sunik, LLC is seeking a candidate who can perform the following responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs, and supports all scheduling activities associated with ERRC site operations and maintenance including planned maintenance, unplanned repairs, and IDIQ project work
- Knowledge of Production and Purchasing functions in a Facilities Engineering Environment
- Ensures conformance with schedules; is familiar with the principles of both fixed price and cost reimbursable work
- Monitors employee performance and productivity; supervises 4 to 6 employees
- In conjunction with the PM, develops and implements training opportunities and remedial actions as necessary
- Prepares, reviews and submits annual, monthly and weekly work schedules
- Develops and monitors the execution of preventative maintenance schedules
- Supervises daily work activities to ensure work is completed on schedule and in accordance with required quality control standards; documents inspections and work activities
- Ensures strict compliance with established safety procedures and standards and recommends enhancements to safety training and safety programs
- May be required to respond to and lead teams performing emergency repairs after hours and on weekends
- Minimum of five \(5\) years of relevant experience with progressive responsibility
- Experience planning and estimating minor repair and replacement projects
- Familiarity with vendors that can provide project support in the geographical area
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience executing a quality management system
- Strong oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to lead and work within a team environment
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite \(Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel\)
- Demonstrated decision making skills that reflect good judgement and ability to work autonomously
- Current relevant license or certification in technical area of expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a Technical Field
- Background in, and is considered a subject matter expert in a relevant technical job category like electrician, mechanic, plumber, instrumentation, building automation, etc
We are an equal opportunity employer\. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender\-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law\.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities\. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services atjob\-assist@akima\.comor 571\-353\-7053\. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case\-by\-case basis\.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website\.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application\.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted\.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line\. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application\.
Job: Business Administration
Primary Location: US\-PA\-Wyndmoor
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: SUN00121