General Clerk III \(Able to Obtain Secret Clearance\)
IKUN, LLC, an Akima Company, is focused on serving the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and Federal Law Enforcement communities with comprehensive Strategy & Operations, Information Technology & Cyber Security, Materiel Management & Logistics, and Domestic Operations Center capabilities\. Easily scalable to any size project, the magnitude of Ikun's experience and core competency depth enables us to collaborate with our customers at a strategic level and manage all facets associated with their most complex and demanding mission requirements-anywhere in the world\. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth\. As an Alaska Native Corporation \(ANC\), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Inupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years\. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment\.
Note: We have no current vacancies; we are collecting resumes, pending the next vacancy\.
- Prepare and distribute required documents for the Supply warehouse functions\.
- Prepare reports of discrepancy when required\. Maintain inventory listing of consumable assets\.
- Assist Inventory with cycle inventory\. Validate zero balance and, maintain good housekeeping\.
- Be familiar with Remedy and Defense Property Accountability System \(DPAS\) training as required for applicable sections\.
- Perform warehouse Stock Clerk job requirements according to OSD/ government regulations\.
- Provide quality work performance in accordance with applicable DOD and Joint Service directives and instructions as well as local standards and guidelines\.
- Perform Forklift operation, pallet jack operation, packaging, and warehousing of assets\.
- Knowledge of warehouse activities on reviewing on\-hand balances/replenish, deliver, and bin applicable items\.
- Review, schedule and conduct Inventory of assets with the organizations\.
- Perform a variety of functions, which include providing service to Department Of Defense \(DOD\) components and other authorized customers, explain turn\-in procedures, explain to generating activities DRMO procedures, receive excess, surplus, non\-salable material, and other authorized turn\-ins from generating activities, inspect and classify property; verify identity and quantity; segregate disposal condition codes, maintain property accountability, and provide or arrange for adequate covered storage space to maintain the value and condition of property\.
- Knowledge of storing all in\-warehouse supply and equipment items, select items to be issue, shipped, or transferred\. Issuing oldest items first if they are under dated item control\.
- Maintain property accountability of all assets in warehouse\.
- Timely completion and accuracy of all work\.
- Working closely and harmoniously with other employees\.
- Contract requirements, safety and health regulations, and company policies\.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned\.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook\.
- Must be able to use Supply Chain Management Automated Data Systems \(ADS\) systems i\.e\. Remedy and DPAS\.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs\. or more when required\.
- Forklift work experience \- strongly desired\.
- General working knowledge of material handling equipment \(MHE\)is strongly preferred\.
- Will be required to properly wear personal protective equipment when necessary\.
- Must be a team player; ability to communicate effectively\.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English\.
- Must have the ability to maintain a National Agency Check\.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance\.
- Must be a US citizenship\.
- Must have a minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent\.
- Completion of Supply Career Development Course \(CDC\) 7\-Lvl, 2S071\.
- Work may be performed both indoors and outdoors\.
- Outdoor work is subject to extreme temperatures, noise, and inclement weather conditions and other conditions determined by the nature of the job\.
- Tasks may be performed on uneven, inclined, hard, and cement structures and surfaces\.
Weare an equal opportunity employer\. All applicants will receiveconsideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed,national origin, gender or gender\-identity, age, marital status, sexualorientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or anyother basis prohibited by law\.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodationsto applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities\. If you have a physicaland/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and needspecial accommodations to use our website to apply for a position pleasecontact, Recruiting Services at job\-assist@akima\.com or 571\-353\-7053\. Reasonable accommodation requests are consideredon a case\-by\-case basis\.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only forindividuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to anopen position using our website\.
Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job application\.
Wewish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for theposition; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted\.
Inorder for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, pleaseapply on line\. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying onlineunless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance withthe online application\.
Job: Office & Administrative Support
Primary Location: US\-VA\-Alexandria
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: IKU01451