Customer Service Representative/Claims Processing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The NALC Health Benefit Plan in Ashburn, Virginia is hiring (10) entry level Customer Service Representatives/Claims Processing Analysts. We offer an extensive hands-on training and guided on-the job training to ensure you have the tools to succeed. This position requires employees to work in the office location.
- Handle incoming calls to assist network providers with questions on eligibility and confirmation of benefits
- 1+ years in customer service, preferably in the medical or insurance field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy, Microsoft Office experience a must
- High commitment to customer service with high levels of empathy and understanding
- Friendly, confident, self-motivated team player
- Must have a minimum High School Education or GED
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, candidates must take and pass the 3 short assessments.
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENTS.
Applicants must also pass a background and drug screening and be vaccinated for Covid-19.
NALC Health Benefit PlanWhy Work Here?
Excellent training program, promote exclusively from within and outstanding pay and benefits.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NALC Health Benefit Plan